We are seeking for a ‘Purchasing Specialist’ for one of our multinational clients which is operating in Industrial Machinary Manufacturing Sector;
- University degree in related fields,
- Proven working experience min 3 years in relevant roles,
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written,
- Excellent command of MS Office programs,
- The completion/Postponing of the military service is a must for male candidates,
- Strong communication & negotiation skills with excellent organizing and planning skills,
- Problem solver and efficient decision maker,
- Result and customer oriented.
- Ensuring proper suppliers supervision and supplier evaluation processes are implemented, fulfilling and following,
- Suppliers sourcing for the purchases, focusing on value delivery, balancing costs, quality and service,
- Analysing of the main spending categories of the company,
- Providing cost optimizations in categories, realizing of activities on cost reduction,
- Holding tenders and bidding activities, evaluating of the proposals,
- Responsible for direct and indirect purchasing, finding and developing alternative suppliers,
- Assuring goods and services timely delivery, exercising control on goods delivered together with the business.