KS Consulting aspires to hire a customer focused and motivated Project Coordinator who will join our Intellectual Property division.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management/marketing/sociology/political science desired, plus minimum of 3 years related experience,
- Master’s Degree and/or interest in brand protection and Intellectual Property field will be an asset,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software,
- Fluent in both written & spoken English and Turkish,
- Excellent report and presentation writing abilities (in English & Turkish),
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with clients, colleagues, vendors, and subcontractors,
- Able to carry out multiple priorities simultaneously,
- Able to analyze, interpret and present data,
- Able to sift through a lot of information and decipher connections,
- Able to meet time sensitive deadlines,
- Detail, solutions and client service-oriented,
- Military service accomplished for male candidates.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment,
- Familiar with internet & social media research,
- Interest in open source investigations, research, and/or risk assessment,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments,
- Strong work ethic,
- Resident at Anatolian Side of Istanbul.
Responsibilities & Expectations
The Project Coordinator
will work under the direction of an Operations Manager. The work will involve to;
- Assist Operations Manager. This will involve including but not limited to taking responsibility of work, developing guidance, tools and templates for use in the project process to ensure consistency across projects,
- Plan, direct, organise, lead and control the day-to-day operation of the project team,
- Carry out dialog with internal and external parties to achieve desired outcomes,
- Lead, supervise and/or work collaboratively with vendors,
- Develop tools and templates for use in the project process to ensure consistency across projects,
- Ensure that project guidance is followed consistently for each project undertaken and that projects are completed in a timely manner and within the budget,
- Review the quality of work of others within the work area and ensure tasks are completed in accordance with the company standards,
- Manage the systematic collection of publicly available information to meet customer needs. The information is known as Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and includes traditional mass media, social media, internet, specialized journals, studies and more,
- Prepare written reports both in English and Turkish with recommendation.